Powerworks are able to offer a comprehensive range of Service and Maintenance contracts to provide full maintenance solutions to all your power protection needs.
|Next Working Day||8 Hour||4 Hour|
|24 hour engineer manned helpdesk||•||•||•|
|7 x 24 hour cover||•||•||•|
|Next working day response to site||•|
|8 hour response to site||•|
|4 hour response to site||•|
|Annual Preventative Maintenance Visit||•||•||•|
|Service parts included*||•||•||•|
- 24 hour, 7 days per week engineer manned telephone help desk, giving total peace of mind.
- Contracts with 4hr, 8hr and next working day engineer response to site options.
- Preventative maintenance visits on all equipment under contract.
- Labour and travel included in contract – all parts (except batteries, capacitors, transformer wound components and metalwork) included on Powerworks own UPS.
- Tailor made contracts to suit individual clients power protection needs.
- Commissioning visit to ensure that UPS is fully operational and precisely set up for site conditions.
- Free UPS and generators site survey visits to determine the correct solution to your power protection needs.
- 24 hour engineer manned telephone help desk.
- Ad hoc service visits.
- Back to base UPS repairs on smaller units.
- Electrical installations carried out by our qualified electricians.
- Battery sales and installations with licensed battery removal and disposal.
- Complete secure computer rooms including UPS, generator, fire suppression, air conditioning and lighting.
- External maintenance bypass switch manufacture and installation.